- 3 cups Golden Cloud Cake Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp of Cerebos Iodated Table Salt
- 1 Tbsp of Huletts White Sugar
- 1 packet Anchor instant yeast, (10g)
- 1 Tbsp of PnP Best For Bake Margarine Brick
- 300ml lukewarm water
- 3 Tbsp of No Name Cooking Oil
- Sieve flour, salt and sugar together. Add yeast.
- Dissolve margarine in lukewarm water and add to flour mixture.
- Mix well and knead for 15 minutes.
- Cover with a cloth and stand in awarm place for an hour.
- Divide dough into 8 portions and mould into balls.
- Brown in cooking oil until dough balls sound hollow when tapped.
- Serve with canned PnP chakalaka.